Thursday, September 17, 2009

Enjoy Self Awareness

I will... thank you.

One of the single most important things that I have done for myself (ever, not just to heal from Postpartum Depression) is to learn and practice Zhineng Qigong. I am always amazed at the blessings in my life and one of those particular blessings is the opportunity to learn and practice Qigong with Deborah.

When my head touches the sky and my feet stand on the Earth, when I withdraw my vision into the center of my head and all sound originates from there, I am immediately transformed - I become one with the air around me. My body loses solid form and I live as spirit, as energy, as qi. My anxiety dissipates, as does panic - and I am truly living in the moment.

I am ever so grateful...

2 comments:

  1. I love Kundalini Yoga. It is an amazing practice and helps me so very much. I'm trying to use it to pause before reacting to my emotions.

    ReplyDelete